Buyers are out, and MOTVATED! We ratified another property in McLean, this week.
This home is located in the desirable Merrywood on the Potomac, with the unique benefits of a single family home, that actually has condo ownership.
The comps for this neighborhood range, but are above $1M for most recent sales. The lowest Sale was 706 Blueberry Hill for $982K in 2015. And the highest sale was 1300 Skipworth for $1.75M in 2016
• This home features 5 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms.
• Inviting foyer entrance and expansive floor plan.
• Separate formal dining room with wood burning fireplace, perfect for large tables and entertaining.
• Gracious living room off kitchen with sunny bay window overlooking the yard.
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with plenty of counter space, breakfast area with balcony and custom pantry.
• Office off of the foyer with custom wet-bar and built-in shelving can also be used as a study or den.
• Enviable master suite with attached full bathroom. dual-entry walk-in closet and additional second closet.
• Three generous sized bedrooms on upper level, with two full bathrooms.
• Lower-level features expansive family room with a fireplace, built-in wet bar for entertaining, additional 5th bedroom /home gym, full bathroom and huge storage room.
• Stunning private backyard with in-ground swimming pool, patio and extensive landscaped gardens.
• Over-sized 2 car garage with plenty of space for additional storage.
• Laundry room/mudroom conveniently located off of kitchen.
• Updates include: newer hot water heater & HVAC, slate roof and large double hung windows.
• This home is part of the section 2 cluster, and is only attached on one side.
• Ideal location minutes to the GW Parkway Chain Bridge Road, Tyson’s, Georgetown and Downtown DC.
This home is listed for $1,199,000.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to to find out the most accurate price for your home!