• Charming Ashton Heights Colonial in Arlington with traditional hardwood floors, curved archways, glass door knob hardware and recessed lighting throughout.
• Inviting living room with brick wood burning Rumsford fireplace.
• Main level den with built-in shelving, window seat, cabinet drawers and dual skylights.
• Separate dining room opens to gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets, ceramic cooktop and stainless steel appliances including a Kitchen Aide convection oven.
• Upper level features Master bed room with hardwood floors, ceiling fan and multiple windows allowing natural sunlight.
• Second bedroom with double closets and hardwood floors.
• Full hall bath complete with beautiful marble floor, counter top, subway tile and chrome fixtures.
• Lower level fully finished family room with newer wall to wall neutral carpet and recessed lighting.
• Third bedroom has dual closets with plenty of storage.
• Full bathroom with granite counter top vanity and ceramic tiled shower.
• Additional features include energy efficient water heater and front loading washing machine, Anderson high efficient replacement windows throughout, front-loading attached one-car garage.
• Gorgeous 5,650 square feet garden lot featuring professional landscaping and a private fully-fenced backyard with wood sundeck and mature trees.
• Around the corner from Ballston/Clarendon/Virginia Square Metro orange line corridor, ART transit, Metrobus stops, bike paths, trails, and neighborhood parks.
• Only 4 ½ miles to Washington DC!
Home in Ashton Heights sell for $500-$1.5M Depending on the size, location and upgrades in the home. This house is listed for $759,999. We worked with the seller to complete minor updates to the home, and recommended that they have it professionally staged. We had over 14 buyer showings scheduled in less than two days on the market.
Contact us for more information or to set up a showing!