• Spacious one bedroom, one bath unit with lots of natural light!
• Open living and dining area with parquet hardwoods floors and built in book cases.
• Relaxing master bedroom with ceiling fan and two closets.
• Newly renovated bathroom with oversized soaking tub, quartz vanity top, marble floor and subway tile.
• Building features secured entry and rooftop deck with cathedral, park and city views.
• Grilling area in courtyard, additional 3 x 3 storage available for fee and community laundry.
• Low monthly fee includes electric, gas heat, water and taxes. No underlying mortgage.
• Ideal location, just minutes to restaurants and retail in Adams Morgan, the National Zoo and more.
• Conveniently between two metros: Woodley Park (Red Line) and Columbia Heights (Yellow/Green Lines).
• Pets allowed.
• Gorgeous unit, in an unbeatable neighborhood!
Sales in this building have ranged, but typically units have sold for $300-$355K+. The units on the higher end had nicely updated kitchen and bathrooms. Our unit has a nicely updated kitchen and is listed for $315K.
If you are interested in a private showing, please contact us!
Cleveland Park Coop
2BR/1BA unit at the desirable Cleveland Cooperative!
Rarely available Unit features: hardwood floors, 750 sq ft, 10+ ft ceilings, and lots of natural light.
Needs renovations, but lots of potential.
Unbeatable location with nearby restaurants, shops & entertainment. Just mins to Cleveland Park, National Zoo, Uptown Theater & Cleveland Park Metro
Charming building, cat friendly & low coop fee.
No underlying Mortgage
Offers with loans MUST use PNC Mortgage; NCB, F.S.B.; JP Morgan Chase Mortgage; and H.S.B.C.
Units in this building rarely come on the market. Sales have ranged from $380K up to $430K for beautifully renovated 2 bedroom units. This unit is listed for $359K, and has lots of potential for upgrades. If you are interested in seeing this unit, contact us today.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to set up a showing.
• Unbeatable location only 0.3 miles to the Ballston Metro!
• End-Unit, all brick 3 level townhouse
• Slate entrance foyer with entry level bedroom and full bathroom
• Family room with built-in shelving, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace, mantle and dual opening French doors
• Walk-out level, fully-fenced back yard with stamped concrete patio perfect for entertaining
• Main level has hardwood floors in half bath, separate dining room and living room and a wood burning fireplace
• Eat-in kitchen has NEW ceramic tile flooring and bright and sunny bay window
• Upper level features Master Suite complete with walk-in closet with custom shelving, an additional closet, ceiling fan and an en-suite full bath with marble vanity top and ceramic tile
• 2 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and wall to wall carpeting
• Separate full hall bath with marble counter top and ceramic tile
• Recent improvements include: stamped concrete patio, cedar privacy fence, roof, attic insulation, exhaust fans in both upper level bathrooms, marble master bathroom counter top, ceramic tile kitchen floor & lower level carpet
• Ideally located just moments away from Ballston and Virginia Square Metro Stations & the development of the Orange Line corridor, shops, restaurants and nightlife
• Close by parks, playgrounds, library and easy access to I-66
Townhomes in this area are very popular, with the location to Ballston shopping and retail. Homes in this area have sold for $650K-$970K, depending on size, upgrades and location to metro. This home was listed for $819K.
Curious about the Arlington market? Contact us today for more details.