• Spacious one bedroom, one bath unit with lots of natural light!
• Open living and dining area with parquet hardwoods floors and built in book cases.
• Relaxing master bedroom with ceiling fan and two closets.
• Newly renovated bathroom with oversized soaking tub, quartz vanity top, marble floor and subway tile.
• Building features secured entry and rooftop deck with cathedral, park and city views.
• Grilling area in courtyard, additional 3 x 3 storage available for fee and community laundry.
• Low monthly fee includes electric, gas heat, water and taxes. No underlying mortgage.
• Ideal location, just minutes to restaurants and retail in Adams Morgan, the National Zoo and more.
• Conveniently between two metros: Woodley Park (Red Line) and Columbia Heights (Yellow/Green Lines).
• Pets allowed.
• Gorgeous unit, in an unbeatable neighborhood!
Sales in this building have ranged, but typically units have sold for $300-$355K+. The units on the higher end had nicely updated kitchen and bathrooms. Our unit has a nicely updated kitchen and is listed for $315K.
If you are interested in a private showing, please contact us!