• Unbeatable location only 0.3 miles to the Ballston Metro!
• End-Unit, all brick 3 level townhouse
• Slate entrance foyer with entry level bedroom and full bathroom
• Family room with built-in shelving, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace, mantle and dual opening French doors
• Walk-out level, fully-fenced back yard with stamped concrete patio perfect for entertaining
• Main level has hardwood floors in half bath, separate dining room and living room and a wood burning fireplace
• Eat-in kitchen has NEW ceramic tile flooring and bright and sunny bay window
• Upper level features Master Suite complete with walk-in closet with custom shelving, an additional closet, ceiling fan and an en-suite full bath with marble vanity top and ceramic tile
• 2 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and wall to wall carpeting
• Separate full hall bath with marble counter top and ceramic tile
• Recent improvements include: stamped concrete patio, cedar privacy fence, roof, attic insulation, exhaust fans in both upper level bathrooms, marble master bathroom counter top, ceramic tile kitchen floor & lower level carpet
• Ideally located just moments away from Ballston and Virginia Square Metro Stations & the development of the Orange Line corridor, shops, restaurants and nightlife
• Close by parks, playgrounds, library and easy access to I-66
Townhomes in this area are very popular, with the location to Ballston shopping and retail. Homes in this area have sold for $650K-$970K, depending on size, upgrades and location to metro. This home was listed for $819K.
Curious about the Arlington market? Contact us today for more details.