Congrats to our clients who sold their home at 4105 25th in Arlington! This beautifully updated 5 bedroom, 4 bath home, featured over 3000 sq ft, and is located in the desirable Lee Heights neighborhood. Great features of the the home were the open kitchen and living areas and large flat backyard. Sales in this neighborhood range from $900K-$1.5M depending on the size, upgrades and location.
We received multiple offers on the home, with very competitive terms and and closed $34K over list price. The sellers were on the market for over 6 months last year, with only one lower offer.
We took over the listing this spring, and helped the sellers with a customized marketing plan and new pricing to help appeal to the largest amount of buyers. This included minor updates, staging, professional photos, floor plan and more.
We had over 15 agent showings, and over 26 groups through the Open Houses and received 3 offers! This house sold within 3 weeks, with very competitive terms for $1,234,000.
If you have questions on how to get the best price for your home, or want to know what upgrades will be most appealing to buyers, contact us!
Just Listed and Active on the market- this beautifully renovated 1 bedroom/1 bath condo in Arlington Oaks community. Details below:
• Open layout with new, wood grain ceramic tile and modern paint throughout.
• Separate dining area with space for a larger table.
• Updated kitchen with newer cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances and New dishwasher installed 2017.
• Relaxing bedroom, with ceiling fan and larger closet.
• Bathroom with newer vanity, light and tiled shower. Two closets off hallway. Spacious storage closet off dining room.
• Condo fee includes heating, water, snow removal and more. Amenities include: Community Room, Exercise Room, Community Laundry, Bike storage and storage bins available.
• Pet friendly- limited to one per unit.
• Ideal location! Quick access to Arlington Blvd, Glebe Rd, 1-66 and 1-395.
• Less than a mile to Ballston Metro & redeveloped Ballston Mall
• Adjacent to the Bus Stop and Bike Share.
Units in Arlington Oaks, have sold from $170K, up to $299K depending on size, number of bedrooms, baths and upgrades. Most updated, one bedroom units have sold for $200-$220K. Our unit is listed for $220K.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to set up a showing.
We just put this lovely Lee Heights listing on the market. The home is located in a desirable North Arlington community, and we help the sellers with staging and other tips to help make the home appealing to buyers.
Details on the home below!
• Beautifully expanded colonial with professional designed upgrades and finishes.
• Main level features newly refinished hardwood floors, and carpet.
• Inviting living room with wood burning fireplace, and elegant dining room.
• Gourmet kitchen complete with Silestone countertops, stainless steel appliances, pot-filler, solid maple cabinets with lighted glass fronts and a butler’s pantry.
• Large breakfast bar with additional seating, open to additional dining area.
• Open concept family room with built-in bookcases and sliding glass doors leading to sun filled deck.
• Custom designed office with solid maple cabinetry and built-in desks.
• On the upper level, the enviable master suite features cathedral ceilings, with relaxing treed view of the yard. It also features a built-in custom vanity & two walk-in closets with custom shelving.
• En-suite master bath with double sink vanities, offers an over-sized jetted whirlpool tub and separate frameless glass shower featuring marble details.
• Two additional bedrooms feature built-in book cases, cordless window treatments, large closets with Elfa shelving and lots of natural sunlight.
• Full bath off hallway with granite counter topped double sink vanity and radiant heated flooring.
• Laundry room on bedroom level with Silestone counter top, custom cabinets & shelving, full sink and large cedar closet for additional storage.
• Spacious loft level suite with skylights, 4th bedroom, large private full bath with radiant heated tile flooring and multiple closets with plenty of storage.
Lower Level & Yard
• Expansive lower level with over 1500 sq ft of living space! Main area, perfect for a recreation or play room, extends to a private Au-Pair/In-Law suite complete with a kitchenette: full refrigerator, sink and custom built-in cabinet system and separate desk space.
• Lower level also features a full bathroom, additional 8×15 storage room, and large fitness room with garage-Tek flooring, two bright windows and separate walk-out to expansive rear yard
• Rare, flat back yard with plenty of room for tool shed, and playground.
• Other features include: security and intercom system.
• HVAC replaced in 2013 and Roof Replaced in 2011
• Located in desirable Lee Heights Neighborhood.
• Minutes to GW Parkway, 1-66, The Pentagon and Downtown DC.
• Only .6 Miles to Donaldson Run Pool (swim team, exercise classes and social events!)
• Active neighborhood, in between Lee Heights & Zachary Taylor Parks.
• Highly ranked school Pyramid: Taylor Elementary, Williamsburg Middle, and Yorktown High.
Home in Lee Heights sell anywhere from $ 819K up to $.18M, depsning on size, age of the home and upgrades. Several newer construction homes have sold in the $1.6M-$1.8M+ range.
This home features over 4000 sq ft and a desirable flat back yard. We listed the home for $1.2M.
Contact us to set up a private showing, or see how you can maximize value and upgrades in your home!
• Unbeatable location only 0.3 miles to the Ballston Metro!
• End-Unit, all brick 3 level townhouse
• Slate entrance foyer with entry level bedroom and full bathroom
• Family room with built-in shelving, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace, mantle and dual opening French doors
• Walk-out level, fully-fenced back yard with stamped concrete patio perfect for entertaining
• Main level has hardwood floors in half bath, separate dining room and living room and a wood burning fireplace
• Eat-in kitchen has NEW ceramic tile flooring and bright and sunny bay window
• Upper level features Master Suite complete with walk-in closet with custom shelving, an additional closet, ceiling fan and an en-suite full bath with marble vanity top and ceramic tile
• 2 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and wall to wall carpeting
• Separate full hall bath with marble counter top and ceramic tile
• Recent improvements include: stamped concrete patio, cedar privacy fence, roof, attic insulation, exhaust fans in both upper level bathrooms, marble master bathroom counter top, ceramic tile kitchen floor & lower level carpet
• Ideally located just moments away from Ballston and Virginia Square Metro Stations & the development of the Orange Line corridor, shops, restaurants and nightlife
• Close by parks, playgrounds, library and easy access to I-66
Townhomes in this area are very popular, with the location to Ballston shopping and retail. Homes in this area have sold for $650K-$970K, depending on size, upgrades and location to metro. This home was listed for $819K.
Curious about the Arlington market? Contact us today for more details.