Stunning Bethesda townhouse with 3 bedrooms, 2.55 bathrooms and 2310 sq ft of living space.
Open and inviting living/dining area with gleaming hardwood floors, updated light fixtures, wood burning fireplace and modern paint. French doors from living room lead to the relaxing deck backing to trees.
Gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets, environmentally friendly Silestone countertops, stainless steel appliances, and 48″ modern checkerboard tile. Half bathroom on the main level.
Three bedrooms and two bathrooms located on the upper level.
Enviable master suite with custom carpet, two large closets complete with organizers & soft close drawers.
Renovated master bathroom with dual showers in quartz tile, rare double sink vanity, and custom European white wall tile and porcelain hardwood tile flooring.
Two other bedrooms with updated flooring and modern paint. Hall bathroom with shower/tub combo and neutral vanity & flooring.
Spacious recreation/family room features a full bar, 2nd fireplace with high-efficiency wood burning stove insert, and movie theater (projector conveys!) Walk out from basement to brick patio and landscaped yard.
Finished utility space with washer/dryer and built-in storage.
Other updates include HVAC- 6 months old, Hot water heater 1-year-old, washer & dryer 6 months old.
Impeccably maintained, and one of the larger models in the neighborhood!
Highly ranked schools: Ashburton Elementary, North Bethesda Middle & Walter Johnson High School.
Ideal location: minutes parks, shops & restaurants with quick access to 270 and 495.
Stratton Commons is a small community tucked away in a quiet Bethesda neighborhood. There are mostly single-family homes and a small section of townhouses near Stratton park. Prices of townhouse range, depending on the size and upgrades. Other homes this year have sold for $549K-$577K, and were smaller with less upgrades in the kitchen and bathrooms.
We listed 6722 Surreywood for $599K, had over 15 scheduled showings, and 23 groups through the Open House. We received 3 offers with very competitive terms.
If you would like to know how to get top dollar for your home, please contact us for a free consultation and market analysis.
Stunning 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhouse in desirable Reston neighborhood!
Gleaming hardwood floors on main level, upper level and loft.
Updated kitchen with granite counters, newer cabinets, stainless steel appliances, complete with bay window and eat- in space.
Inviting living and dining area with plenty of natural light.
Upper level features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a loft.
Enviable master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and en-suite master bath with shower and separate tub.
Loft with hardwood floors, skylight and ceiling fan and can be used as an office, den or library.
Spacious lower level with walkout to yard, complete with large bedroom, full bathroom and space for recreation room!
Ideal location, minutes to North Point Village shopping center for groceries, Starbucks, restaurants, and more.
Convenient to Reston pools, basketball courts, playground, & bike trails.
Short drive to Reston Town Center, Dulles Airport, Weihle- Reston metro line (Silver & Blue lines) and major commuter routes (267, 66 and 495).
Townhouse is in impeccable condition and is turn key!
Home in this neighborhood have sold for $480k-$575K depending on size and updates. Some homes feature a one car garage, while others offer 2 reserved parking spaces.
This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is listed for $575K.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a private showing or more information
Listed last week, and we received a contract in less than 5 days! Details on the property below:
Spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath home in Monticello Woods neighborhood.
Newly refinished hardwood floors in hallway, living room and bedrooms.
Spacious living room with large picture window and wood burning fireplace.
Large eat in kitchen with bay window, brick accent wall, recessed lighting 42 inch cabinets, cook top, double oven, pantry and extra counter/storage space.
Bedrooms on main level feature hardwood flooring, ample closets and lot of natural light.
Master bedroom features attached bath with standing shower.
Hall bath features white vanity along with shower & tub combo.
Expansive lower level features recreation/media room with recessed lighting and 2nd wood burning fireplace.
Huge unfinished utility/storage area with washer and dryer and 3rd bathroom.
4th bedroom or den off living area with walk-up access to back yard.
Large lot with almost 1/3 acre. Rear fenced yard.
Springboard- Community Pool located at the end of the street
Ideal location! Minutes to Springfield Metro, 95, 395, 495, Fairfax Connector Bus.
Conveniently located near Springfield Town Center with great restaurants and retail.
Homes in Monticello Woods range in price from $350-$535K depending on size and updates. Many smaller priced homes with less updates sell for $430K and below. The larger, more updated homes sell for $490K and above, depending on updates. Our sellers had a limited budget for renovations, so we provided our top items which we knew would improve the home’s marketability and gain interest from buyers.
If you are looking to for the right kind of updates to maximize your home’s value, contact us today!
Congrats to our clients who sold their home at 4105 25th in Arlington! This beautifully updated 5 bedroom, 4 bath home, featured over 3000 sq ft, and is located in the desirable Lee Heights neighborhood. Great features of the the home were the open kitchen and living areas and large flat backyard. Sales in this neighborhood range from $900K-$1.5M depending on the size, upgrades and location.
We received multiple offers on the home, with very competitive terms and and closed $34K over list price. The sellers were on the market for over 6 months last year, with only one lower offer.
We took over the listing this spring, and helped the sellers with a customized marketing plan and new pricing to help appeal to the largest amount of buyers. This included minor updates, staging, professional photos, floor plan and more.
We had over 15 agent showings, and over 26 groups through the Open Houses and received 3 offers! This house sold within 3 weeks, with very competitive terms for $1,234,000.
If you have questions on how to get the best price for your home, or want to know what upgrades will be most appealing to buyers, contact us!
Buyers are out, and MOTVATED! We ratified another property in McLean, this week.
This home is located in the desirable Merrywood on the Potomac, with the unique benefits of a single family home, that actually has condo ownership.
The comps for this neighborhood range, but are above $1M for most recent sales. The lowest Sale was 706 Blueberry Hill for $982K in 2015. And the highest sale was 1300 Skipworth for $1.75M in 2016
• This home features 5 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms.
• Inviting foyer entrance and expansive floor plan.
• Separate formal dining room with wood burning fireplace, perfect for large tables and entertaining.
• Gracious living room off kitchen with sunny bay window overlooking the yard.
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with plenty of counter space, breakfast area with balcony and custom pantry.
• Office off of the foyer with custom wet-bar and built-in shelving can also be used as a study or den.
• Enviable master suite with attached full bathroom. dual-entry walk-in closet and additional second closet.
• Three generous sized bedrooms on upper level, with two full bathrooms.
• Lower-level features expansive family room with a fireplace, built-in wet bar for entertaining, additional 5th bedroom /home gym, full bathroom and huge storage room.
• Stunning private backyard with in-ground swimming pool, patio and extensive landscaped gardens.
• Over-sized 2 car garage with plenty of space for additional storage.
• Laundry room/mudroom conveniently located off of kitchen.
• Updates include: newer hot water heater & HVAC, slate roof and large double hung windows.
• This home is part of the section 2 cluster, and is only attached on one side.
• Ideal location minutes to the GW Parkway Chain Bridge Road, Tyson’s, Georgetown and Downtown DC.
This home is listed for $1,199,000.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to to find out the most accurate price for your home!
Congrats to our client for selling her loft style, studio in Alexandria!
We listed her home in December, had lots of interest and received a full price offer in less than a week!
Her studio was beautifully update with hardwood floors, high ceilings, gourmet kitchen with granite counter and stainless appliances, two closets and a large bathroom.
Other units in this building have sold for $380K+ for a one bedroom and up to $599K for 2 bedroom unit. We listed and sold this studio for $289,000 with no seller subsidy. Even over the holiday season, we were able to list and sell this unit for a great price for our client!
If you are interested in selling your condo or home, please contact us for a customize price and marketing plan!
• Beautiful one bedroom end unit features a front porch and plenty of windows with lots of natural light.
• Gleaming hardwood floors throughout!
• Upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances including NEW dishwasher and NEW microwave.
• Separate dining room for entertaining.
• Spacious and open living room with high ceilings.
• Master bedroom features dual closets and neutral carpet over hardwoods.
• Washer and dryer are located in the unit.
• Commuters delight with easy access to I-395, Rt. 1 and Rt. 7 and the DASH bus to the Pentagon.
• 5 miles to Ronald Regan International Airport.
• Blue and Yellow Metro lines at Braddock Rd.
• Close by shopping, dining and entertainment in The Village of Shirlington and access to the Washington & Old Dominion Trail.
• Heat, gas and water included!
• Amazing amenities include 3 outdoor pools, basketball, volley ball and tennis courts, party room, tot lots, exercise facility and laundry rooms.
• Historic Park Fairfax includes 22 acres of woodlands, trails and beautifully maintained grounds with large shade trees and landscaping.
• Listed on both the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Landmarks Register.
• Active community with planned outdoor jazz concerts, summer cookouts and holiday events.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to set up a showing.
Thankful for all our wonderful clients who joined us for “Breakfast With Santa” this past weekend! We had a wonderful time, and it was great spending the morning with everyone. More pictures to follow!
Who says the fall market is slow? We received and offer even before going on the market!
Gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in Arlington Heights. Inviting living room with fireplace, large dining room and updated kitchen with new tile floors, refreshed cabinets and granite counter tops. Spacious master bedroom with attached half bathroom. Two other bedrooms with hardwood floors, and full bath with shower/tub combo. Bonus rec room in basement with space that sellers are using as a 4th bedroom. Screened in porch, slate patio with fully fenced yard with garage and driveway.
The house was painted, carpet was replaced, tile was installed and other small repairs were completed in preparation to go on the market.
Homes in this neighborhood have sold for $600K-$1.1M+ depending on size, updates and location. This home was abut 2000 sq feet, but had fantastic curb appeal and a large flat back yard. We sold this home for $805K.
Contact us if you have questions about the best updates for your home, and how to maximize your sales price.