Listed last week, and we received a contract in less than 5 days! Details on the property below:
Spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath home in Monticello Woods neighborhood.
Newly refinished hardwood floors in hallway, living room and bedrooms.
Spacious living room with large picture window and wood burning fireplace.
Large eat in kitchen with bay window, brick accent wall, recessed lighting 42 inch cabinets, cook top, double oven, pantry and extra counter/storage space.
Bedrooms on main level feature hardwood flooring, ample closets and lot of natural light.
Master bedroom features attached bath with standing shower.
Hall bath features white vanity along with shower & tub combo.
Expansive lower level features recreation/media room with recessed lighting and 2nd wood burning fireplace.
Huge unfinished utility/storage area with washer and dryer and 3rd bathroom.
4th bedroom or den off living area with walk-up access to back yard.
Large lot with almost 1/3 acre. Rear fenced yard.
Springboard- Community Pool located at the end of the street
Ideal location! Minutes to Springfield Metro, 95, 395, 495, Fairfax Connector Bus.
Conveniently located near Springfield Town Center with great restaurants and retail.
Homes in Monticello Woods range in price from $350-$535K depending on size and updates. Many smaller priced homes with less updates sell for $430K and below. The larger, more updated homes sell for $490K and above, depending on updates. Our sellers had a limited budget for renovations, so we provided our top items which we knew would improve the home’s marketability and gain interest from buyers.
If you are looking to for the right kind of updates to maximize your home’s value, contact us today!
-Beautifully renovated 2 bedroom/2 bath unit at Pointe at the Park!
-Garden style unit, located on the second floor.
-Updated kitchen with new granite counters, breakfast bar, maple cabinets and stainless appliances.
-Inviting living and dining room with crown molding, wood burning fireplace and relaxing balcony. New wood laminate flooring installed 2017.
-Roommate style layout with bedrooms separated by living area.
-Both bedrooms feature brand new carpet, walk in closets and en-suite bathrooms.
-Bathrooms have been renovated to include: newer vanities, sinks, faucets, mirrors and brushed nickel light fixtures
-Full sized washer/dryer in unit, new hot water heater 2016 & AC installed in 2011.
-Large storage closet off balcony. Community bike storage available.
-Community includes: pool, fitness center, community room, Basketball Court, grilling area and secured entry to community.
-Community fee provides free shuttle to Pentagon City Metro (M-F)
-Ideal location! Just minutes to Bradlee Shopping Center with Safeway, Fresh Market, Starbucks, Atlantis, and more. Target and other shopping 5 minutes from community!
-Convenient to 395, Pentagon, Crystal City & Downtown DC
We made specific recommendations to the seller on the flooring, kitchen and bathroom updates to help appeal to potential buyers. The unit was also staged, to help buyers envision the space, and size of the larger bedrooms and living areas.
Sales at Pointe at Park Center range, depending on size and upgrades in the unit. Units that have not been updated, or have older finishes, have sold in the $260-$270K range. More updated units have sold between $280-$295K, depdning on size and location. This unit is listed for $290K.
Contact Katie for more details or private showing!
We just put this lovely Lee Heights listing on the market. The home is located in a desirable North Arlington community, and we help the sellers with staging and other tips to help make the home appealing to buyers.
Details on the home below!
• Beautifully expanded colonial with professional designed upgrades and finishes.
• Main level features newly refinished hardwood floors, and carpet.
• Inviting living room with wood burning fireplace, and elegant dining room.
• Gourmet kitchen complete with Silestone countertops, stainless steel appliances, pot-filler, solid maple cabinets with lighted glass fronts and a butler’s pantry.
• Large breakfast bar with additional seating, open to additional dining area.
• Open concept family room with built-in bookcases and sliding glass doors leading to sun filled deck.
• Custom designed office with solid maple cabinetry and built-in desks.
• On the upper level, the enviable master suite features cathedral ceilings, with relaxing treed view of the yard. It also features a built-in custom vanity & two walk-in closets with custom shelving.
• En-suite master bath with double sink vanities, offers an over-sized jetted whirlpool tub and separate frameless glass shower featuring marble details.
• Two additional bedrooms feature built-in book cases, cordless window treatments, large closets with Elfa shelving and lots of natural sunlight.
• Full bath off hallway with granite counter topped double sink vanity and radiant heated flooring.
• Laundry room on bedroom level with Silestone counter top, custom cabinets & shelving, full sink and large cedar closet for additional storage.
• Spacious loft level suite with skylights, 4th bedroom, large private full bath with radiant heated tile flooring and multiple closets with plenty of storage.
Lower Level & Yard
• Expansive lower level with over 1500 sq ft of living space! Main area, perfect for a recreation or play room, extends to a private Au-Pair/In-Law suite complete with a kitchenette: full refrigerator, sink and custom built-in cabinet system and separate desk space.
• Lower level also features a full bathroom, additional 8×15 storage room, and large fitness room with garage-Tek flooring, two bright windows and separate walk-out to expansive rear yard
• Rare, flat back yard with plenty of room for tool shed, and playground.
• Other features include: security and intercom system.
• HVAC replaced in 2013 and Roof Replaced in 2011
• Located in desirable Lee Heights Neighborhood.
• Minutes to GW Parkway, 1-66, The Pentagon and Downtown DC.
• Only .6 Miles to Donaldson Run Pool (swim team, exercise classes and social events!)
• Active neighborhood, in between Lee Heights & Zachary Taylor Parks.
• Highly ranked school Pyramid: Taylor Elementary, Williamsburg Middle, and Yorktown High.
Home in Lee Heights sell anywhere from $ 819K up to $.18M, depsning on size, age of the home and upgrades. Several newer construction homes have sold in the $1.6M-$1.8M+ range.
This home features over 4000 sq ft and a desirable flat back yard. We listed the home for $1.2M.
Contact us to set up a private showing, or see how you can maximize value and upgrades in your home!
This gorgeous home was on the market just under 2 weeks, and received 4 offers with very competitive terms. We provide insight on staging, de-cluttering the home and renovations that were most appealing to buyers.
– Bright and sunny 2 level condo in Kingsgate Community
– Open and inviting floorplan with gleaming hardwood floors on the main level
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, pantry and breakfast counter
– Separate living room, dinning room and half bath on the main level
– Cozy family room complete with built-in bookcases, ceiling fan and remote controlled gas fireplace
– Private patio for outdoor entertaining off the family room
– NEW upgraded carpet on the stairs and upper level hall
– 2 Master Bedroom Suites with ceiling fans and multiple closets with built-in organizers including a walk-in closet in the second Master
– First master features an updated ensuite bath with tub/shower combo
– Second master features an updated luxury full bath that has a dual sink vanity with quartz countertop, ceramic tile and an oversized walk in shower
– Full size washer and Dryer
-NEW HVAC in June of 2016
– Low condo fee and adjacent to shopping and dining
– Close to Washington, DC and less than 3 miles to I-395 and King Street Metro.
Other units in Kingsgate have sold for $350K-$410K, depending on size, location and upgrades. The more updated units have sold in the high $300K’s and low $400k’s. We listed this unit at $405K.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to see how you can get top dollar for your home!
Buyers are out, and MOTVATED! We ratified another property in McLean, this week.
This home is located in the desirable Merrywood on the Potomac, with the unique benefits of a single family home, that actually has condo ownership.
The comps for this neighborhood range, but are above $1M for most recent sales. The lowest Sale was 706 Blueberry Hill for $982K in 2015. And the highest sale was 1300 Skipworth for $1.75M in 2016
• This home features 5 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms.
• Inviting foyer entrance and expansive floor plan.
• Separate formal dining room with wood burning fireplace, perfect for large tables and entertaining.
• Gracious living room off kitchen with sunny bay window overlooking the yard.
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with plenty of counter space, breakfast area with balcony and custom pantry.
• Office off of the foyer with custom wet-bar and built-in shelving can also be used as a study or den.
• Enviable master suite with attached full bathroom. dual-entry walk-in closet and additional second closet.
• Three generous sized bedrooms on upper level, with two full bathrooms.
• Lower-level features expansive family room with a fireplace, built-in wet bar for entertaining, additional 5th bedroom /home gym, full bathroom and huge storage room.
• Stunning private backyard with in-ground swimming pool, patio and extensive landscaped gardens.
• Over-sized 2 car garage with plenty of space for additional storage.
• Laundry room/mudroom conveniently located off of kitchen.
• Updates include: newer hot water heater & HVAC, slate roof and large double hung windows.
• This home is part of the section 2 cluster, and is only attached on one side.
• Ideal location minutes to the GW Parkway Chain Bridge Road, Tyson’s, Georgetown and Downtown DC.
This home is listed for $1,199,000.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to to find out the most accurate price for your home!
We ratified a contract on this beautiful home this week! This home is located in Highview Park, which has an ideal North Arlington location, and is assigned to highly ranked schools, but is still listed under $900K. Other details about this house:
• Totally renovated, 5 Bedroom, 3.5 bath Single Family home in North Arlington with more than 2,700 sq. ft. of living space.
• Two-story foyer and separate living room, office, dining room and family room on the main level.
• Beautiful Bamboo floors and recessed lighting throughout the home and 9 foot ceilings on the main and upper levels.
• Gourmet Kitchen with a center island, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile floor and gas cooking range.
• Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and luxury en suite full bath with separate whirlpool soaking tub and shower, double vanity and ceramic tile.
• Upper level has two additional spacious bedrooms and a full bath with ceramic tile.
• Walk-out basement complete with a huge rec room, two bedrooms, full bath and separate laundry/utility room.
• Slate front walkway, private driveway with off-street parking and fully fenced yard with shed.
• Ideally located near Arlington area restaurants, shopping and entertainment with easy commute to Rt. 29, Rt. 50, I-66 and I-395.
Other homes in the immediate area range from $760K-$1.27M, ranging on the size, updates and location. We listed this property for $849K, since it was completely rebuilt and renovated in 2012.
If you’d like more information about your home’s value or the market in your neighborhood, email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information!