Cleveland Park Coop
2BR/1BA unit at the desirable Cleveland Cooperative!
Rarely available Unit features: hardwood floors, 750 sq ft, 10+ ft ceilings, and lots of natural light.
Needs renovations, but lots of potential.
Unbeatable location with nearby restaurants, shops & entertainment. Just mins to Cleveland Park, National Zoo, Uptown Theater & Cleveland Park Metro
Charming building, cat friendly & low coop fee.
No underlying Mortgage
Offers with loans MUST use PNC Mortgage; NCB, F.S.B.; JP Morgan Chase Mortgage; and H.S.B.C.
Units in this building rarely come on the market. Sales have ranged from $380K up to $430K for beautifully renovated 2 bedroom units. This unit is listed for $359K, and has lots of potential for upgrades. If you are interested in seeing this unit, contact us today.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to set up a showing.
• Charming Ashton Heights Colonial in Arlington with traditional hardwood floors, curved archways, glass door knob hardware and recessed lighting throughout.
• Inviting living room with brick wood burning Rumsford fireplace.
• Main level den with built-in shelving, window seat, cabinet drawers and dual skylights.
• Separate dining room opens to gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets, ceramic cooktop and stainless steel appliances including a Kitchen Aide convection oven.
• Upper level features Master bed room with hardwood floors, ceiling fan and multiple windows allowing natural sunlight.
• Second bedroom with double closets and hardwood floors.
• Full hall bath complete with beautiful marble floor, counter top, subway tile and chrome fixtures.
• Lower level fully finished family room with newer wall to wall neutral carpet and recessed lighting.
• Third bedroom has dual closets with plenty of storage.
• Full bathroom with granite counter top vanity and ceramic tiled shower.
• Additional features include energy efficient water heater and front loading washing machine, Anderson high efficient replacement windows throughout, front-loading attached one-car garage.
• Gorgeous 5,650 square feet garden lot featuring professional landscaping and a private fully-fenced backyard with wood sundeck and mature trees.
• Around the corner from Ballston/Clarendon/Virginia Square Metro orange line corridor, ART transit, Metrobus stops, bike paths, trails, and neighborhood parks.
• Only 4 ½ miles to Washington DC!
Home in Ashton Heights sell for $500-$1.5M Depending on the size, location and upgrades in the home. This house is listed for $759,999. We worked with the seller to complete minor updates to the home, and recommended that they have it professionally staged. We had over 14 buyer showings scheduled in less than two days on the market.
Contact us for more information or to set up a showing!
Buyers are out, and MOTVATED! We ratified another property in McLean, this week.
This home is located in the desirable Merrywood on the Potomac, with the unique benefits of a single family home, that actually has condo ownership.
The comps for this neighborhood range, but are above $1M for most recent sales. The lowest Sale was 706 Blueberry Hill for $982K in 2015. And the highest sale was 1300 Skipworth for $1.75M in 2016
• This home features 5 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms.
• Inviting foyer entrance and expansive floor plan.
• Separate formal dining room with wood burning fireplace, perfect for large tables and entertaining.
• Gracious living room off kitchen with sunny bay window overlooking the yard.
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with plenty of counter space, breakfast area with balcony and custom pantry.
• Office off of the foyer with custom wet-bar and built-in shelving can also be used as a study or den.
• Enviable master suite with attached full bathroom. dual-entry walk-in closet and additional second closet.
• Three generous sized bedrooms on upper level, with two full bathrooms.
• Lower-level features expansive family room with a fireplace, built-in wet bar for entertaining, additional 5th bedroom /home gym, full bathroom and huge storage room.
• Stunning private backyard with in-ground swimming pool, patio and extensive landscaped gardens.
• Over-sized 2 car garage with plenty of space for additional storage.
• Laundry room/mudroom conveniently located off of kitchen.
• Updates include: newer hot water heater & HVAC, slate roof and large double hung windows.
• This home is part of the section 2 cluster, and is only attached on one side.
• Ideal location minutes to the GW Parkway Chain Bridge Road, Tyson’s, Georgetown and Downtown DC.
This home is listed for $1,199,000.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to to find out the most accurate price for your home!