Here are just a few of the national real estate numbers we are tracking for you now. For more info contact us.
Just Listed and Active on the market- this beautifully renovated 1 bedroom/1 bath condo in Arlington Oaks community. Details below:
• Open layout with new, wood grain ceramic tile and modern paint throughout.
• Separate dining area with space for a larger table.
• Updated kitchen with newer cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances and New dishwasher installed 2017.
• Relaxing bedroom, with ceiling fan and larger closet.
• Bathroom with newer vanity, light and tiled shower. Two closets off hallway. Spacious storage closet off dining room.
• Condo fee includes heating, water, snow removal and more. Amenities include: Community Room, Exercise Room, Community Laundry, Bike storage and storage bins available.
• Pet friendly- limited to one per unit.
• Ideal location! Quick access to Arlington Blvd, Glebe Rd, 1-66 and 1-395.
• Less than a mile to Ballston Metro & redeveloped Ballston Mall
• Adjacent to the Bus Stop and Bike Share.
Units in Arlington Oaks, have sold from $170K, up to $299K depending on size, number of bedrooms, baths and upgrades. Most updated, one bedroom units have sold for $200-$220K. Our unit is listed for $220K.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to set up a showing.
We just put this lovely Lee Heights listing on the market. The home is located in a desirable North Arlington community, and we help the sellers with staging and other tips to help make the home appealing to buyers.
Details on the home below!
• Beautifully expanded colonial with professional designed upgrades and finishes.
• Main level features newly refinished hardwood floors, and carpet.
• Inviting living room with wood burning fireplace, and elegant dining room.
• Gourmet kitchen complete with Silestone countertops, stainless steel appliances, pot-filler, solid maple cabinets with lighted glass fronts and a butler’s pantry.
• Large breakfast bar with additional seating, open to additional dining area.
• Open concept family room with built-in bookcases and sliding glass doors leading to sun filled deck.
• Custom designed office with solid maple cabinetry and built-in desks.
• On the upper level, the enviable master suite features cathedral ceilings, with relaxing treed view of the yard. It also features a built-in custom vanity & two walk-in closets with custom shelving.
• En-suite master bath with double sink vanities, offers an over-sized jetted whirlpool tub and separate frameless glass shower featuring marble details.
• Two additional bedrooms feature built-in book cases, cordless window treatments, large closets with Elfa shelving and lots of natural sunlight.
• Full bath off hallway with granite counter topped double sink vanity and radiant heated flooring.
• Laundry room on bedroom level with Silestone counter top, custom cabinets & shelving, full sink and large cedar closet for additional storage.
• Spacious loft level suite with skylights, 4th bedroom, large private full bath with radiant heated tile flooring and multiple closets with plenty of storage.
Lower Level & Yard
• Expansive lower level with over 1500 sq ft of living space! Main area, perfect for a recreation or play room, extends to a private Au-Pair/In-Law suite complete with a kitchenette: full refrigerator, sink and custom built-in cabinet system and separate desk space.
• Lower level also features a full bathroom, additional 8×15 storage room, and large fitness room with garage-Tek flooring, two bright windows and separate walk-out to expansive rear yard
• Rare, flat back yard with plenty of room for tool shed, and playground.
• Other features include: security and intercom system.
• HVAC replaced in 2013 and Roof Replaced in 2011
• Located in desirable Lee Heights Neighborhood.
• Minutes to GW Parkway, 1-66, The Pentagon and Downtown DC.
• Only .6 Miles to Donaldson Run Pool (swim team, exercise classes and social events!)
• Active neighborhood, in between Lee Heights & Zachary Taylor Parks.
• Highly ranked school Pyramid: Taylor Elementary, Williamsburg Middle, and Yorktown High.
Home in Lee Heights sell anywhere from $ 819K up to $.18M, depsning on size, age of the home and upgrades. Several newer construction homes have sold in the $1.6M-$1.8M+ range.
This home features over 4000 sq ft and a desirable flat back yard. We listed the home for $1.2M.
Contact us to set up a private showing, or see how you can maximize value and upgrades in your home!
This gorgeous home was on the market just under 2 weeks, and received 4 offers with very competitive terms. We provide insight on staging, de-cluttering the home and renovations that were most appealing to buyers.
– Bright and sunny 2 level condo in Kingsgate Community
– Open and inviting floorplan with gleaming hardwood floors on the main level
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, pantry and breakfast counter
– Separate living room, dinning room and half bath on the main level
– Cozy family room complete with built-in bookcases, ceiling fan and remote controlled gas fireplace
– Private patio for outdoor entertaining off the family room
– NEW upgraded carpet on the stairs and upper level hall
– 2 Master Bedroom Suites with ceiling fans and multiple closets with built-in organizers including a walk-in closet in the second Master
– First master features an updated ensuite bath with tub/shower combo
– Second master features an updated luxury full bath that has a dual sink vanity with quartz countertop, ceramic tile and an oversized walk in shower
– Full size washer and Dryer
-NEW HVAC in June of 2016
– Low condo fee and adjacent to shopping and dining
– Close to Washington, DC and less than 3 miles to I-395 and King Street Metro.
Other units in Kingsgate have sold for $350K-$410K, depending on size, location and upgrades. The more updated units have sold in the high $300K’s and low $400k’s. We listed this unit at $405K.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to see how you can get top dollar for your home!
• Unbeatable location only 0.3 miles to the Ballston Metro!
• End-Unit, all brick 3 level townhouse
• Slate entrance foyer with entry level bedroom and full bathroom
• Family room with built-in shelving, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace, mantle and dual opening French doors
• Walk-out level, fully-fenced back yard with stamped concrete patio perfect for entertaining
• Main level has hardwood floors in half bath, separate dining room and living room and a wood burning fireplace
• Eat-in kitchen has NEW ceramic tile flooring and bright and sunny bay window
• Upper level features Master Suite complete with walk-in closet with custom shelving, an additional closet, ceiling fan and an en-suite full bath with marble vanity top and ceramic tile
• 2 additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and wall to wall carpeting
• Separate full hall bath with marble counter top and ceramic tile
• Recent improvements include: stamped concrete patio, cedar privacy fence, roof, attic insulation, exhaust fans in both upper level bathrooms, marble master bathroom counter top, ceramic tile kitchen floor & lower level carpet
• Ideally located just moments away from Ballston and Virginia Square Metro Stations & the development of the Orange Line corridor, shops, restaurants and nightlife
• Close by parks, playgrounds, library and easy access to I-66
Townhomes in this area are very popular, with the location to Ballston shopping and retail. Homes in this area have sold for $650K-$970K, depending on size, upgrades and location to metro. This home was listed for $819K.
Curious about the Arlington market? Contact us today for more details.
Here are just a few of the national real estate numbers we are tracking for you now. For more info contact us.
• Charming Ashton Heights Colonial in Arlington with traditional hardwood floors, curved archways, glass door knob hardware and recessed lighting throughout.
• Inviting living room with brick wood burning Rumsford fireplace.
• Main level den with built-in shelving, window seat, cabinet drawers and dual skylights.
• Separate dining room opens to gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets, ceramic cooktop and stainless steel appliances including a Kitchen Aide convection oven.
• Upper level features Master bed room with hardwood floors, ceiling fan and multiple windows allowing natural sunlight.
• Second bedroom with double closets and hardwood floors.
• Full hall bath complete with beautiful marble floor, counter top, subway tile and chrome fixtures.
• Lower level fully finished family room with newer wall to wall neutral carpet and recessed lighting.
• Third bedroom has dual closets with plenty of storage.
• Full bathroom with granite counter top vanity and ceramic tiled shower.
• Additional features include energy efficient water heater and front loading washing machine, Anderson high efficient replacement windows throughout, front-loading attached one-car garage.
• Gorgeous 5,650 square feet garden lot featuring professional landscaping and a private fully-fenced backyard with wood sundeck and mature trees.
• Around the corner from Ballston/Clarendon/Virginia Square Metro orange line corridor, ART transit, Metrobus stops, bike paths, trails, and neighborhood parks.
• Only 4 ½ miles to Washington DC!
Home in Ashton Heights sell for $500-$1.5M Depending on the size, location and upgrades in the home. This house is listed for $759,999. We worked with the seller to complete minor updates to the home, and recommended that they have it professionally staged. We had over 14 buyer showings scheduled in less than two days on the market.
Contact us for more information or to set up a showing!
We ratified a contract on this beautiful home this week! This home is located in Highview Park, which has an ideal North Arlington location, and is assigned to highly ranked schools, but is still listed under $900K. Other details about this house:
• Totally renovated, 5 Bedroom, 3.5 bath Single Family home in North Arlington with more than 2,700 sq. ft. of living space.
• Two-story foyer and separate living room, office, dining room and family room on the main level.
• Beautiful Bamboo floors and recessed lighting throughout the home and 9 foot ceilings on the main and upper levels.
• Gourmet Kitchen with a center island, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile floor and gas cooking range.
• Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and luxury en suite full bath with separate whirlpool soaking tub and shower, double vanity and ceramic tile.
• Upper level has two additional spacious bedrooms and a full bath with ceramic tile.
• Walk-out basement complete with a huge rec room, two bedrooms, full bath and separate laundry/utility room.
• Slate front walkway, private driveway with off-street parking and fully fenced yard with shed.
• Ideally located near Arlington area restaurants, shopping and entertainment with easy commute to Rt. 29, Rt. 50, I-66 and I-395.
Other homes in the immediate area range from $760K-$1.27M, ranging on the size, updates and location. We listed this property for $849K, since it was completely rebuilt and renovated in 2012.
If you’d like more information about your home’s value or the market in your neighborhood, email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information!