This gorgeous home was on the market just under 2 weeks, and received 4 offers with very competitive terms. We provide insight on staging, de-cluttering the home and renovations that were most appealing to buyers.
– Bright and sunny 2 level condo in Kingsgate Community
– Open and inviting floorplan with gleaming hardwood floors on the main level
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, pantry and breakfast counter
– Separate living room, dinning room and half bath on the main level
– Cozy family room complete with built-in bookcases, ceiling fan and remote controlled gas fireplace
– Private patio for outdoor entertaining off the family room
– NEW upgraded carpet on the stairs and upper level hall
– 2 Master Bedroom Suites with ceiling fans and multiple closets with built-in organizers including a walk-in closet in the second Master
– First master features an updated ensuite bath with tub/shower combo
– Second master features an updated luxury full bath that has a dual sink vanity with quartz countertop, ceramic tile and an oversized walk in shower
– Full size washer and Dryer
-NEW HVAC in June of 2016
– Low condo fee and adjacent to shopping and dining
– Close to Washington, DC and less than 3 miles to I-395 and King Street Metro.
Other units in Kingsgate have sold for $350K-$410K, depending on size, location and upgrades. The more updated units have sold in the high $300K’s and low $400k’s. We listed this unit at $405K.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to see how you can get top dollar for your home!