Here are just a few of the national real estate numbers we are tracking for you now. For more info contact us.
• Spacious one bedroom, one bath unit with lots of natural light!
• Open living and dining area with parquet hardwoods floors and built in book cases.
• Relaxing master bedroom with ceiling fan and two closets.
• Newly renovated bathroom with oversized soaking tub, quartz vanity top, marble floor and subway tile.
• Building features secured entry and rooftop deck with cathedral, park and city views.
• Grilling area in courtyard, additional 3 x 3 storage available for fee and community laundry.
• Low monthly fee includes electric, gas heat, water and taxes. No underlying mortgage.
• Ideal location, just minutes to restaurants and retail in Adams Morgan, the National Zoo and more.
• Conveniently between two metros: Woodley Park (Red Line) and Columbia Heights (Yellow/Green Lines).
• Pets allowed.
• Gorgeous unit, in an unbeatable neighborhood!
Sales in this building have ranged, but typically units have sold for $300-$355K+. The units on the higher end had nicely updated kitchen and bathrooms. Our unit has a nicely updated kitchen and is listed for $315K.
If you are interested in a private showing, please contact us!
Cleveland Park Coop
2BR/1BA unit at the desirable Cleveland Cooperative!
Rarely available Unit features: hardwood floors, 750 sq ft, 10+ ft ceilings, and lots of natural light.
Needs renovations, but lots of potential.
Unbeatable location with nearby restaurants, shops & entertainment. Just mins to Cleveland Park, National Zoo, Uptown Theater & Cleveland Park Metro
Charming building, cat friendly & low coop fee.
No underlying Mortgage
Offers with loans MUST use PNC Mortgage; NCB, F.S.B.; JP Morgan Chase Mortgage; and H.S.B.C.
Units in this building rarely come on the market. Sales have ranged from $380K up to $430K for beautifully renovated 2 bedroom units. This unit is listed for $359K, and has lots of potential for upgrades. If you are interested in seeing this unit, contact us today.
Email Katie@wethmangroup.com for more information or to set up a showing.
Higher rates are likely to slow the growth in home prices, but that’s a double edged sword. Prices down + interest rates up = still unaffordable for buyers in our area. Plus, sellers will be less willing to sell ‘at a loss’ meaning inventory could well go down. SMR Research Corp, a mortgage research firm, estimates that rising rates will contribute to a decline in price for 1/3 of US homes by the end of 2017.
The big wildcards still out there are GDP growth, inflation, job growth, and consumer confidence. We’ll be keeping an eye on those.
Obviously these are uncertain times, and the market could shift quickly. If you’re thinking of buying or selling in the next two years, please contact us so we can help think through the best strategy and timing for your needs.
We loved having the chance to connect with clients and friends just before the holiday for our annual pie day. Thanks to those who stopped by!
December 3rd, at 10 AM we are hosting a Breakfast Movie Party with Santa at the Tysons AMC Theaters. Join us for breakfast, prizes, and a screening of Disney’s Moana.
As always, if you or someone you know has a real estate need, we’re always here to help.